Internship organized by Asia Hope Camp Organization taking place in Kumamoto, Japan at the offices of Nagomi House.
From Monday to Friday between 9:00 and 18:00 according to your preferences
-Promotion and management of JLNE program (Japanese Language Nagomi Education)
-Management and promotion of Kpop programs of Acopia School
-Cooperation with the Kumamoto City International Trade Promotion Agency (KIF)
-Teach your language to Japanese students
This internship is unpaid but if you have a Working Holiday visa that allows you to work in Japan, we can help you to find paid jobs in cafes or restaurants.
Workplace and accommodation
The office and the housing part of Nagomi House are both located in the same residence.
■ Private accommodation: (for girls only) Nagomi House: All charges included
-320USD deposit must be paid in advance, the deposit is a part of your total payment and will be deducted from the total of your accommodation fee.
-The full rent must be paid before your arrival in the accommodation.
-If you stay less than 2 months an additional 200USD fee has to be paid.
① One bed in a single room: 700USD per month (residence for 3 months or more)
② One bed in a room for two: 500USD won a month (residence for 3 months or more)
※ Deposit / entry fees / charges water electricity and gas included.
Daguchi Maiko (田口麻衣子さん)
She works at Nagomi House from 9:00 to 18:00.
She is a fan of BTS. She even goes to Seoul from time to time to attend their concerts.
She works for the KJEJ, the Furusato program and the Nagomi program but she also works on other poles.
She will be happy to introduce you to life in Kumamoto and Japan and will do everything possible to become your friend.
She will be in charge of finding you small jobs on site and will present you the different cultural activities organized by the inhabitants of Kumamoto.
How to participate
1. Complete the form below.
2. Send your resume by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the internship program.
3. We will contact you to let you know if you are accepted for the internship.
4. Pay the deposit of 320 USD on Paypal (Deposit for internship in Japan)
Or by Bank Transfer
Bank name: Kookmin Bank
Account name: Asia Hope Camp Organization
Account number: 009968-11-009776
Swift Code: CZNBKRSEXXX
Address: Kwanghwamun Branch 167, Naesoo-Dong, Jongro-Gu, Seoul 101-719 Korea
Tel. 82-2-732-9301, Fax. 82-2-725-8359
5. Book your plane ticket (keep us informed about the date and time of arrival / departure), whether you arrive at Fukuoka Airport or Kumamoto a pick up service will be offered.
6. Pay the rent charges (before your departure) By Paypal or Bank Transfer
7. Get an insurance for traveling abroad.
7. Sign and return the Intership Agreement form to email@example.com
8. Departure> Internship at Nagomi House~ Let us know your arrival date and time so we can manage a pick up service at the Airport.
How to get to Kumamoto?
There are almost no direct flight from abroad to Kumamoto Airport.
We can provide a pick up service from Kumamoto Airport to Nagomi House.
If you wish, you can make a few days stop in South Korea to recover from the jet lag, visit the office of Asia Hope Camp Organization and take a ticket Seoul Incheon - Kumamoto via Tway for about 150USD.