This voluntary, unpaid internship Furusato Kizuna takes place during a short term stay of 90 days organised by Asia Hope Camp Organisation in the city of Miyazaki.
- 1 :1 Japanese class (twice a week), Voluntary international exchange ( 3 times a week)
- This program is organised by Asia Hope Camp Organisation with the collaboration of the International Organisational of Support to Children (Heart and Hand) located in Miyazaki. This program also includes voluntary work for H and H as well as Miyazaki International Foundation, a linguistic formation in Japanese and cultural activities (ateliers).
- You will be able to learn Japanese dynamicly and interactively multiple times a week by taking part in the language program and by doing your internship at the same time.
Matsuki Miwako is Responsible of the International Organisation of Support for Children (H & H)
■ Organizer: Asia Hope Camp Organization
■ Sponsor: Forum KJ
■ Collaborators : H & H (Heart&Hand)
Details of the Program
- Number of persons: max 2 per month
- Period 1 to 12 months from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5pm
- Voluntary work in H&H and MIF (Miyazaki International Foundation)
- Voluntary activities linked to cultural exchanges with Japanese people
- Linguistic program of Japanese( 2 times a week)
- Voluntary teaching in French
Location: H&H, MIF, touristic associations, non profitable organisation, local library etc…
-Participation fee: 1 300USD / month
Fees include accommodation fee, allocation to the family, the internship in a company, allocation for the companies, pick up service
※ You may have to live with more than 2 different host families
※ The host family will provide breakfast and dinner. The rooms are usually individual, but depending on the situation, it is possible that a single room is not available.
※ After the end of your stay, you can receive a certificate of participation and a badge if you write an article about your experience
※After posting your review on the Acopia Café website, you can get a badge if you visit our office.
※ If you can not come directly to our premises in Seoul we can send your certificate by mail.
1. Complete the entry form below.
2. Send your resume by email at email@example.com with the name of the internship program
3. Pay 320 USD deposit (which will be deducted from the total).
(No deposit will be refunded even in case of cancellation.)
4. Book your plane ticket (keep us informed about the date and time of arrival / departure)
5. Get detailed instructions and information (by visiting the Asia Hope Camp Organization Secretariat or by email)
6. Pay the rest of the registration fee 1300USD.
Get insurance for overseas travelers.
7. Sign and return the Intership Agreement form (below) to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Start> Live and study Miyazaki and make it your second home.
※ Meet with the person in charge of you on the spot in front of the Family Mart at the East JR Miyazaki Station exit]. https://goo.gl/YzW4q3
9. Back home
10. Write an article about your experience and put it online on the Acopia website to obtain a certificate of participation and a badge.
Up to 2 months before departure: refund of fees except for deposit
Up to 1 month prior to departure: 50% refund of fees except for deposit
Up to 2 weeks before departure: 20% refund of fees except for deposit
From 2 days before departure: Refund impossible
※ The deposit of 320USD is not refundable but you can can use this deposit for any other program of Asia Hope Camp Organization during 2 years