KOREA CAMP in GURYE
During this Korea Camp Program with ACOPIA, enjoy a stay of 3 nights and 4 days in Gurye. Enjoy the beauty of Korea in this beautiful district ! The program will from July 28 (Sun) to July 31 (Thu), 2019. You will have the opportunity to enjoy many activities and to discover Korea during these days where you will experience exchange with Korean Students and Tourism in the city.
Gurye is a small, picturesque farming town and is known as a tourism and leisure place. It is also a popular hiking destination during the spring and autumn seasons.
> Pansori Experience & Performance (Human Cultural Property)
-Jeonju Hanok Village
-Exchange with Korean students
-Gurye Sightseeing (historical site, location)
【Camp participation fee】
Participation fee: 210USD (Special Pansori Human Cultural Property offer! Only this year! The price is usually 500 USD)
*not include Round-trip Flight cost
When sending the payment through Paypal please send the payment to the following Paypal address: email@example.com
Participation fee includes: accommodation fee, transportation fee for activity in the schedule, admission fee, cultural experience fee, meal fee (except for menu additions and desserts)
*Deposits are not refundable but can be used within two years to cover other programs in Acopia. The deposit is part of the total participation fee.
※ Breakfast is prepared at the guest house.
* Round-trip flights, free fares, transportation expenses within the airport ⇔ Seoul city, transportation expenses during free time and meals etc. are not included.
※ All dates will be accompanied by Japanese staff or Japanese-speaking staff from morning to night!
※ We will send a deposit notification mail of application fee to those who applied for participation. (Please make sure you can receive emails from firstname.lastname@example.org)
※ The reservation will be confirmed when the application fee has been confirmed.
※ As the capacity is 10 people, it will be closed on a first-come, first-served basis, so please make an early payment.
※ If canceled after deposit, the application fee will not be refunded, but within 2 years it can be used as part of the cost of other programs.
* The application fee and the balance will not be refunded when canceled after deposit, but within 2 years it can be used as a deposit for other programs.
* Please be aware that refunds can not be made in the case of cancellation or return due to the circumstances of the individual after the program starts.
※ Depending on the school, you may need to submit a service plan in advance. Please contact each school.
* The meeting place is a group office (hiroba), which should be assembled by 9 o'clock.
→ Meeting place : https://www.acopia-world.com/how-to-find-us
* From the airport, take a convenient subway line 2 at Hongik University entrance (Hongik Univ.) Station.
※ It is also possible to go to the closest Hongdae entrance (Hongik University entrance) station.
※ Transportation expenses from the airport on the first day and the last day to the gathering and dissolution sites will be borne by you.
* The above schedule may be changed in some cases.
* English-language Staffs and Japanese-language staffs are available to accompany the entire schedule from early morning to evening.
* The photos and videos taken during the camping period are uploaded by the home page of the copier, SNS, and so on.
"If you have a sickness or injury during camping"
Let's do it if the child in overseas is sick ... I do not care about the parents of both parents who are worried about us.
■ Emergency contact:
When calling from Japan ⇒ 050-5218-4636 (Mon ~ Sat 9am - 6pm)
When you make a call from Korea ⇒ 02-776-2004 (Mon ~ Sat 9 am ~ 6 pm)
010-7380-4649 (24 hour correspondence)
Kakao ID: kjforum / E-mail: email@example.com (24 hours correspondence)
Accompanied by staff
In case of an emergency, our Japanese staff will accompany you to the nearest hospital, so please feel free to contact us at the hospital.
* 24 hour emergency telephone number: + 82-10-5815-4649 from Japan, 010-5815-4649 from Korea.
202 Deoksan BD. 60 World Cup buk-ro 6-gil, Mapo-gu, Seoul, 03993, KOREA
〒03993 서울시 마포구 월드컵북로6길 60, 덕산빌딩 202
TEL : +82-2-738-4649